Tuesday 16 March 2010

Looking dapper Mr Duck...

Ok, it may be a little strange and I can't speak on behalf of my fellow Magpie.... but for me there are few things better than an animal dressed in human clothes!  I should probably clarify, I mean in art, I'm not suggesting we all start subjecting our own pets to this (although the occasional raincoat on a pup is fine by me).

Art can be serious and art can be silly.  These beauties are all by Berkley Illustration and are available to buy as prints (and some originals) on Etsy.com, which really is the most fantastic resource for discovering unique talent.... at affordable prices.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

All images from Berkley Illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thanks for stopping by!